Just a few of our compliance checks and processes…
It’s fair to say that, when dealing with an umbrella company, compliance is arguably the most important factor.
How that company deals with everything from ‘right to work’ and ID checks to National Minimum Wage and their expenses policy, is crucial to the whole supply chain operating lawfully and everyone being protected.
Getting it wrong could involve large fines at best and going out of business (or to jail!) at worst, so it’s really not worth taking any chances.
- ID check (Passport or Birth Certificate)
- Money laundering and fraud check
- ‘Right to work’ documents
- UK bank account check
- Employment status check
- Overarching employment contract
- Protecting NMW in all cases
- Holiday pay explained
- All tax and NICs calculated correctly
- RTI reported on time
- All PAYE paid to HMRC on time
- Tax code changes and court orders
- Expenses policy auditing
- Wholly, necessarily and exclusively
- Checking of every submission
- Fraud spot checks
- Mileage verification
- Subsistence audits