We are a unique business that has the sole purpose of delivering world-class and cost-effective support services for the UK’s rapidly growing contingent workforce.
We always deliver exceptional customer care at the very heart of everything we do. We do this by encouraging our team to always deliver on innovative & entrepreneurial ideas, whilst creating a culture of continual professional development that always celebrates success.
The great news is, we’re looking for full time ‘people people’ (that’s you) to join our enthusiastic and dynamic team. We believe that our workforce should reflect our customer base therefore we want to build a team that is as diverse as our customers.
The Business Development Manager is tasked with growing our client base, building a professional reputation, identifying opportunities, making approaches and have strong negotiation skills. You’ll energetically approach all the channels at your disposal (email, telephone, social media, face-to-face and networking).
We are seeking a BDM with a strong demonstrable background working within White Collar recruitment. In addition we are looking for an individual who can demonstrate the following.
- Identifying and contacting key individuals with existing and potential clients to identify opportunities and manage service levels.
- Build and maintain relationships with key clients.
- Build relationships to generate referral activity.
- Attend evening networking events
- Any other ad hoc duties that are asked of you
Education/ Experience Requirements:
- Great communicators who listen to and understand
- Positive and engaged with technology
- Team players with a genuine passion for delivering amazing service
- Fast-paced learners who enjoy variety and can embrace change
- Self-starters who want to be challenged to become high achievers
- Committed to our customers, our business and our success
What do we offer
- Stunning Head Office Environment
- Ample Free Parking
- Paid Training
- Real career progression
- Liquid Perks an industry-leading employee benefits package
- 24/7 Online GP & Wellbeing Service
- Regular Social Events
- Minimum of 28 Days Holiday (Pro Rata)
- Closed Bank Holidays
- Overtime Availability