We are a unique business that has the sole purpose of delivering world-class and cost-effective support services for the UK’s rapidly growing contingent workforce.
We always deliver exceptional customer care at the very heart of everything we do. We do this by encouraging our team to always deliver on innovative & entrepreneurial ideas, whilst creating a culture of continual professional development that always celebrates success.
The great news is, we’re looking for full time ‘people people’ (that’s you) to join our enthusiastic and dynamic team. We believe that our workforce should reflect our customer base therefore we want to build a team that is as diverse as our customers.
- Work with the Marketing Team & Brand Leaders to enhance the quality of our content as well as further establishing our brand.
- Working at pace to deliver new content across channels to optimise performance.
- Contribute to campaign planning and content creation and production to agreed plan.
- Working to agreed Marketing Strategies, creating copy for campaigns, engagement, and social activities.
- Assist with Campaign planning, content creation and delivery of all blog articles, including copy writing ensuring a constant flow of high quality, engaging content.
Education/ Experience Requirements:
- Previous content marketing experience – minimum of 1 year
- A background in Accounting or Financial Services will be advantageous.
What do we offer
- Stunning Head Office Environment
- Ample Free Parking
- Paid Training
- Real career progression
- Liquid Perks an industry-leading employee benefits package
- 24/7 Online GP & Wellbeing Service
- Regular Social Events
- Minimum of 28 Days Holiday (Pro Rata)
- Closed Bank Holidays
- Overtime Availability