The Contractor Care Advisor is responsible for the Liquid Lifetime of the customer, ensuring the very best service and encouraging customer trust and retention. If you’re at your best when you’re busy, we are the place for you!
We are seeking a motivated and customer-oriented individual to join our team with a strong emphasis on sales through service. This role involves providing exceptional customer service while identifying sales opportunities and converting those opportunities into sales. The position offers uncapped commission potential, providing an opportunity for driven individuals to maximise earnings.
Liquid Friday is a modern fast paced environment and change is a way of life and you’ll be in the thick of it helping us to drive forward its ambition to really challenge the industry.
- Primary point of contact for customers and clients, you will need to listen, probe and analyse feedback to determine the underlying needs of the customer
- Prompt resolution of issues and challenges, taking full responsibility to ensure that all enquiries are resolved within agreed timescales
- Effectively empathising with customers and handling objections and queries confidently to allay any concerns.
- Cultivate relationships with existing and potential customers to understand their needs, preferences, and buying behaviour.
- Identify sales opportunities within the customer base, upsell or cross-sell relevant products or services, and effectively communicate their value proposition.
- Manage and nurture warm leads through the sales process, providing information, answering questions, and closing sales.
- Meet and exceed sales targets and key performance indicators (KPIs) by effectively utilising sales techniques and product knowledge.
- Maintaining accurate client records and complying with regulatory requirements on all matters
- Adhering to processes and procedures all service related matters and escalating upwards as appropriate
- Contribute towards projects designed to improve the service offered by the business
- Any other ad hoc duties as required
- Proven experience in a customer service or sales role, preferably in a similar office-based environment.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to engage and build rapport with customers effectively.
- Results-driven mindset with a proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Excellent negotiation and persuasion skills to close sales opportunities.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment while also being self-motivated and proactive.
- Proficiency in using CRM software and other relevant computer applications.
- Adaptability and willingness to learn about new products, services, and sales techniques.
- A positive attitude, resilience, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, target-driven environment.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
At Liquid Friday, embracing diversity in all its forms and fostering an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work is important to us. This is integral to our vision of “Building a better workforce world”.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, neurodiversity status or disability status.
At Liquid Friday, we take inclusion and diversity seriously. We know that getting this right is critical for us to live our organisation’s values of Getting It Done, Respecting Others & Focusing on Growth.
What do we offer?
- Stunning Head Office Environment
- Ample Free Parking
- Paid Training
- Team Bonus, rewarding success for the both the individual and the Team
- Real career progression
- Liquid Perks an industry leading employee benefits package
- Regular Social Events
- Minimum of 23 Days Holiday plus Bank Holiday
- Closed Bank Holidays
- Overtime Availability