We are a unique business that has the sole purpose of delivering world-class and cost-effective support services for the UK’s rapidly growing contingent workforce.
We always deliver exceptional customer care at the very heart of everything we do. We do this by encouraging our team to always deliver on innovative & entrepreneurial ideas, whilst creating a culture of continual professional development that always celebrates success.
The great news is, we’re looking for full time ‘people people’ (that’s you) to join our enthusiastic and dynamic team. We believe that our workforce should reflect our customer base therefore we want to build a team that is as diverse as our customers.
- You’ll be proactively contacting prospective clients over the phone to book meetings for one of regional Account Managers and hand the client over to the team once booked.
- You’ll identify key decision makers and conduct thorough fact finding ensuring each appointment is well qualified.
- You’ll take a proactive approach to your own performance, looking for opportunities of growth in your personal and professional development.
- You’ll work towards weekly KPI’s and monthly targets; both individually and as part of a team
- You’ll be comfortable and resilient in a fast-based environment, making 150 to 200 outbound calls on average a day
- You’ll be confident, tenacious and be able to articulate yourself well; overcoming obstacles and securing appointments
Education/ Experience Requirements:
- GCSE English & Maths (A-C)
- Experience in a Customer Service Role for at least 2 Years
- Experience of working in a high-speed office environment (Desired)
- Experience of working in a contact centre environment, i.e. High volume calls (Desired)
What do we offer
- Stunning Head Office Environment
- Ample Free Parking
- Paid Training
- Real career progression
- Liquid Perks an industry-leading employee benefits package
- 24/7 Online GP & Wellbeing Service
- Regular Social Events
- Minimum of 28 Days Holiday (Pro Rata)
- Closed Bank Holidays
Focus will given on delivering real world, practical, skills.
- Monthly 1:1 support and mentoring
- An individual Personal Development Plan
- Customer Service Training
- Time Management Skills
- Telephony Communication Skills
- Employability qualification including communication skills, mindset and motivation
- General day to day work behaviours such as attendance, timekeeping, teamwork, etc
- LinkedIn Profile support, creation and Improvement
- Job search and preparation, CV writing, interview preparation
How to apply?
If you are eligible for Universal Credit and currently claiming then this opportunity is for you!
If you are interested in finding out more about the role and what Liquid Friday has to offer, please contact your Job Coach at your local Jobcentre.