Liquid Friday is one of the fastest growing companies in the country. We specialise in delivering payroll management and intermediary services to UK contractors and employment agencies. This is a fast paced, dynamic role.
The Administrator will work within an industry leading payroll department, and will need to ensure that as well as, delivering exceptional customer service, a high level of attention to detail is needed.
The role requires building strong, credible and lasting relationships with clients and colleagues. The successful candidate will need to be organised and efficient with at least one year experience processing payroll.
What do we offer?
- Stunning Head Office Environment
- Ample Free Parking
- Paid Training
- Team Bonus, rewarding success for the both the individual and the Team
- Real career progression
- Liquid Perks an industry leading employee benefits package
- Regular Social Events
- Minimum of 23 Days Holiday plus Bank Holiday
- Closed Bank Holidays
- Overtime Availability
- Quality checking timesheets
- Delivering exceptional customer service
- Responding to customer queries
- Generating and sending invoices to clients
- Reconciling payments
- Any other ad hoc duties that are asked of you
Education/ Experience Requirements:
- High level of Attention to Detail (Required)
- Experience of speaking with customers on the phone (Desired)
- Experience of working in a high-speed office environment (Desired)
- Experience of Financial Services and/or Compliance (Desired)