We are a unique business that has the sole purpose of delivering world-class and cost-effective support services for the UK’s rapidly growing contingent workforce.
We always deliver exceptional customer care at the very heart of everything we do. We do this by encouraging our team to always deliver on innovative & entrepreneurial ideas, whilst creating a culture of continual professional development that always celebrates success.
The great news is, we’re looking for full time ‘people people’ (that’s you) to join our enthusiastic and dynamic team. We believe that our workforce should reflect our customer base therefore we want to build a team that is as diverse as our customers.
- You will have an important role in growing our online presence from modest roots to the leading provider.
- Accountability for social platforms across Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin and YouTube, ensuring all content is engaging and consistent with Brand Guidelines.
- Deliver engaging social content to help grow and nurture all social channels putting the right content on the right channel allowing for audience targeting and engagement.
- Deliver compelling paid social ads across all channels in support of wider marketing campaigns (also delivered via social)
- Understand and report on all aspects of the brands social presence from brand content reach and sentiment to relevant commercial factors.
- Closely track and monitor competitor social channels measuring as a benchmark for performance and for opportunities both commercially and brand building.
- Responsible for community management working closely with Customer Care to service and direct customers, answering queries.
- Assisting relevant content and design teams to ensure the very best content is available and feedbacking on previous content to help shape improvements.
- Contribute to the strategic direction of our evolving brand and proposition.
- Support business wide campaigns and requests for support including designing Trade ads, providing imagery for trade partners and assist with video production.
- Contribute to Hero campaigns from story design to scripts, storyboards and creative routes, working closely with the wider marketing team.
Education/ Experience Requirements:
- Previous social media management experience – minimum of 1 year
- Must have relevant experience in a Digital Marketing role specialising in Social Media marketing
- Working knowledge of paid social advertising including targeting demographics and re-targeting
- Experience in content creation to brand standards
- Experience of Social media monitoring, sentiment analysis and competitor analysis
What do we offer
- Stunning Head Office Environment
- Ample Free Parking
- Paid Training
- Real career progression
- Liquid Perks an industry-leading employee benefits package
- 24/7 Online GP & Wellbeing Service
- Regular Social Events
- Minimum of 28 Days Holiday (Pro Rata)
- Closed Bank Holidays
- Overtime Availability